Homes Together offer residential care to disabled people with varying needs who require full-time care and support.
The ideal person should be a compassionate individual who has the ability to work with a wide range of person with behaviours that include the most challenging. You will be warm and friendly with a positive attitude and a genuine passion for providing care and support. In turn, we offer a rewarding job, excellent working conditions and the chance to gain nationally-recognised qualifications. Also, we are going through a period of quite significant growth, so opportunities are likely to present themselves in future.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing one-to-one support for a Service User with Autism
- To assist at meal times by preparing the meals with the help of service users, this can include baking & cooking activities.
- To assist with the weekly shopping, stocking up on all food and cleaning supplies.
- To support service users on outings, social events and in the community.
Hours are worked on a rolling rota to enable you to plan your home life etc. Hours include evenings and weekends (average of 37/week). This is a permanent contract.
All processed applicants to be dealt with according to our Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice Recruitment (both available upon request).
If this sounds like this would suit you, then please send us your CV….we’d love to hear from you soon.
Download the job description here
37 hours per week
£10.60-£12.60 p/h starting rate
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Supportive Working Environment
- Fully Funded Mandatory Training
- Fully Funded Diploma in Health & Social Care
- In House Training
- An excellent working environment
- DBS Enhanced Certificate paid for by us
Want to know more?
Our team are always here to help. Please get in touch if you have any questions or want more information.